Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) for Transport Managers in Passenger Transport - Refresher
This course focuses on refreshing the skills and knowledge required to be a competent Transport Manager. It is designed for delegates who have already completed their Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) for Transport Managers in Road Haulage qualification.
By the end of this course delegates will have covered the following.
- Business and Company Law
- Commercial Management
- Financial Management and Business Taxation
- Human Resources and Industrial Relations
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Driver Licensing
- Drivers Hours and Records
- Operator Licensing
- Traffic Accident Procedures
- Insurance and CMR
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Plating and Testing
- Weights and Dimensions
- Safe Loading and Transit
- Traffic Regulations and Speed Limits
- Contracts and Conditions of Carriage
- Electronic Data
- Vehicle Selection
- Vehicle Costings
- Vehicle Taxation
- Permits and Methods of Operating
- Frontier Crossings
- Customs Transit Systems
- Transport Documentation
Maximum number of learners
Delegates will be awarded a National Auditing and Training Ltd. certificate of attendance.
It is recommended a refresher course is completed every 5 years
£249 + VAT
We run this course at our premises in Newry and for our clients across Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland at their premises or a suitable site of their choosing.