CILT: Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) for Transport Managers in Passenger Transport
This CILT(UK) accredited Certificate of Professional Competence for Transport Managers in Passenger Transport qualification focuses on the skills and knowledge required to competently deliver in the role of a Transport Manager. The qualification ensures core knowledge and transference of learning to the workplace through accessible, rigorous and relevant assessment.
PT-M1 Managing Business Operations
- Business and Company Law
- Commercial Conduct
- Financial Management and Business Taxation
- Human Resources and Industrial Relations
- Workplace Health and Safety
PT-M2 Managing Drivers
- Driver Licensing
- Drivers Hours and Records
PT-M3 Managing Compliance and Risk
- Operator Licensing
- Traffic Accident Procedures
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Plating and Testing
- Weights and Dimensions
- Traffic Regulations and Speed Limits
PT-M4 Managing Transport Operations
- Contracts of Carriage and PSV Conduct Regulations
- Electronic Data
- Passenger Road Transport Service Operations
- Vehicle Selection
- Vehicle Costings
- Vehicle Taxation
- Transport Documentation and Frontier Crossings
Maximum number of learners
75 hours over 8 weeks
Paper 1 – Closed Book Examination
Paper 2 – Open Book Examination
Delegates will be awarded a CILT certificate of achievement.
It is recommended refresher training is undertaken every 5 years.
Drivers are also able to obtain a number of hours towards their Driver Periodic Training. Please let us know at time of booking if you would like to avail of this.
CILT registration fees = £40
Exam fees = £49 per exam x 2 = £98
CILT approved learning materials = £128
Course fees (including VAT) = £1,152
We run this course at our premises in Newry and for our clients across Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland at their premises or a suitable site of their choosing.