Health, Safety and Environmental Risk Assessments
National Auditing and Training Ltd offer specialist risk assessment services for a wide range of industries.
A health safety and environmental risk assessment identifies potential hazards in the workplace. A method statement, also known as a ‘safe system of work’, is a document that details how tasks around the workplace should be carried out to ensure compliance. The method statement outlines the hazards identified in the risk assessment, and control measures introduced to reduce any implicated risks from that hazard.
Regular workplace risk assessments are vital for two reasons:
- Risk assessments are important management tools, used to maintain the health, safety and welfare of all employees and visitors.
- Every employer with five or more employees has a legal duty to produce written risk assessments under the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations.
Summary Of The Service
National Auditing and Training Ltd are experienced in all types of health, safety and environmental risk assessments, offering two options:
- National Auditing and Training Ltd will appoint a consultant to undertake the risk assessments.
- You carry out your own risk assessments, and National Auditing and Training Ltd will help support you through the process by training your staff, providing the appropriate forms, and checking the completed assessments.
If you opt to have a National Auditing and Training Ltd consultant undertake your risk assessment our service includes:
- An onsite visit from a Nebosh qualified health and safety consultant
- Completed risk assessment, identifying all hazards present onsite, persons affected, control measures and date of review
- Risk assessment documentation including method statement provided to you both in hard copy and electronically
- Legal advice on health and safety management concerns that arise
Dependent on the business requirements. Length of time required to complete the risk assessment(s) will be discussed and agreed at a consultation.
For more information, please contact the office on 028 30 838 267 or email email@example.com to book a free consultation.
Please get in contact either by phoning the office on 028 30 838 267 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a price