Highfield Level 1 Award in the Principles of Fire Safety Awareness (RQF)
This Highfield accredited qualification is aimed at all staff, particularly new starters in any workplace, where a basic understanding of fire safety is required.
By the end of the course the delegate will know:
- The components of the fire triangle
- The main causes of fire in the workplace
- How to reduce the likelihood of a fire
- The actions to take upon hearing the fire alarm
- Types of fire-fighting equipment and their uses
Maximum number of learners
Delegates will be awarded a Highfield certificate of achievement.
We run this course at our premises in Newry and for our clients across Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland at their premises or a suitable site of their choosing.
*The following course(s) have been registered by CITB NI for grant assistance to registered in scope employers