Highfield Level 2 Award in Legionella Awareness (Hot and Cold Water Systems) (RQF)
This Highfield accredited qualification is aimed at individuals who work in environments where legionella growth is a risk. It aims to raise awareness to prevent waterborne disease caused by legionella bacteria, specifically the risks associated with hot and cold water systems.
By the end of the course the delegate will:
- Understand the health risks associated with legionella bacteria
- Understand how legislation and codes of practice can support the management of legionella bacteria
- Understand how to control the risks of legionella bacteria
- Understand the risks associated with legionella bacteria in hot and cold-water systems
- Know how to control the risks associated with legionella bacteria in hot and cold-water systems
Maximum number of learners
Open Response Workbook
Delegates will be awarded a Highfield certificate of achievement.
We run this course at our premises in Newry and for our clients across Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland at their premises or a suitable site of their choosing.