Highfield Level 2 Award in Moving People Safely (RQF)
This Highfield accredited qualification has been developed specifically for those who are starting work or returning to work in roles that involve the moving and handling of items or those who need to enhance their knowledge of this subject to perform their duties safely. It is also suitable for refresher training.
By the end of the course the delegate will:
- Understand the principles and requirements of assessment
- Understand different types of assessment methods
- Understand how to plan an assessment
- Understand how to involve learners and others in the assessment
- Understand how to make assessment decisions
- Understand quality assurance of the assessment process
- Understand how to manage information relating to the assessment
- Understand the legal and good practice requirements about assessment
Maximum number of learners
Delegates will be awarded a Highfield certificate of achievement.
We run this course at our premises in Newry and for our clients across Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland at their premises or a suitable site of their choosing.