Highfield Level 3 Award in Emergency Paediatric First Aid (RQF)
This Highfield accredited qualification is aimed at learners who wish to gain the knowledge and skills required to enable them to provide effective emergency paediatric first aid.
By the end of the course the delegate will:
- Understand the role and responsibilities of the paediatric first aider
- Be able to assess an emergency situation safely
- Be able to provide first aid for an infant and a child who are unresponsive
- Be able to provide first aid for an infant and a child who are choking
- Be able to provide first aid to an infant and a child with external bleeding
- Know how to provide first aid to an infant or a child who is suffering from shock
- Know how to provide first aid to an infant or a child with bites, stings and minor injuries
Maximum number of learners
Multiple-choice question paper
Delegates will be awarded a Highfield certificate of achievement.
We run this course at our premises in Newry and for our clients across Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland at their premises or a suitable site of their choosing.
*The following course(s) have been registered by CITB NI for grant assistance to registered in scope employers