Highfield Level 3 Award in HACCP for Food Manufacturing (RQF)
This Highfield accredited qualification is aimed at individuals responsible for assisting in the development and maintenance of HACCP systems and is intended predominantly for learners already working in manufacturing and who have a sound knowledge of food safety hazards and controls.
By the end of the course the delegate will:
- Understand the importance of HACCP based food safety management procedures
- Understand the preliminary processes for HACCP based procedures
- Understand how to develop HACCP based food safety management procedures
- Understand how to implement HACCP based food safety
- Understand how to verify HACCP based procedures
Maximum number of learners
Delegates will be awarded a Highfield certificate of achievement.
We run this course at our premises in Newry and for our clients across Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland at their premises or a suitable site of their choosing.
*The following course(s) have been registered by CITB NI for grant assistance to registered in scope employers