Highfield Level 3 Award in Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment (RQF)
This Highfield accredited qualification is intended for those who wish to gain an understanding of the principles and practices of assessment without any requirement to practice as assessors.
By the end of the course the delegate will:
- Understand the principles and requirements of assessment
- Understand different types of assessment method
- Understand how to plan assessment
- Understand how to involve learners and others in assessment
- Understand how to make assessment decisions
- Understand quality assurance of the assessment process
- Understand how to manage information relating to assessment
- Understand the legal and good practice requirements in relation to assessment
Maximum number of learners
Portfolio of Evidence
Delegates will be awarded a Highfield certificate of achievement.
We run this course at our premises in Newry and for our clients across Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland at their premises or a suitable site of their choosing.
*The following course(s) have been registered by CITB NI for grant assistance to registered in scope employers