Highfield Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement (RQF)
This Highfield accredited qualification is intended for those who assess both occupational competence in the work environment and vocational skills, knowledge and understanding in a workshop, classroom or other training environment other than assessing competence in a work environment.
By the end of the course the delegate will:
- Understand the principles and requirements of assessment
- Understand different types of assessment method
- Understand how to plan assessment
- Understand how to involve learners and others in assessment
- Understand how to make assessment decisions
- Understand quality assurance of the assessment process
- Understand how to manage information relating to assessment
- Understand the legal and good practice requirements in relation to assessment
- Plan the assessment of occupational competence
- Make assessment decisions about occupational competence
- Provide required information following the assessment of occupational competence
- Maintain legal and good practice requirements when assessing occupational competence
- Prepare assessments of vocational skills, knowledge and understanding
- Carry out assessments of vocational skills, knowledge and understanding
- Provide required information following the assessment of vocational skills, knowledge and understanding
- Maintain legal and good practice requirements when assessing vocational skills, knowledge and understanding
Maximum number of learners
Portfolio of Evidence
Delegates will be awarded a Highfield certificate of achievement.
We run this course at our premises in Newry and for our clients across Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland at their premises or a suitable site of their choosing.
*The following course(s) have been registered by CITB NI for grant assistance to registered in scope employers