Highfield Level 4 Award in Food Safety Management for Manufacturing (RQF)
This Highfield accredited qualification prepares learners for employment in a food or drink manufacturing environment role.
The qualification is intended for those whose job requires them to have some responsibility for food safety. Learners are likely to have management responsibilities for an operational team.
By the end of the course the delegate will:
- Understand how food business operators can ensure compliance with food safety legislation
- Understand the operational requirements needed to ensure food safety
- Understand how to establish food safety management procedures
- Understand the controls required for food safety
- Understand how to maintain food safety management procedures
Maximum number of learners
Multiple-choice and Written Examination
Delegates will be awarded a Highfield certificate of achievement.
We run this course at our premises in Newry and for our clients across Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland at their premises or a suitable site of their choosing.
*The following course(s) have been registered by CITB NI for grant assistance to registered in scope employers