IOSH: Safety, Health and Environment for Construction Workers
This IOSH accredited Safety, Health and Environment for Construction Workers course is focused on helping delegates to understand what they need to know, and how they can benefit from working in a healthier and safer way.
It is designed for anyone who oversees or manages safety, health and environmental risks associated with construction activities.
By the end of this course delegates will have covered the following:
- Health and safety issues to be managed in the construction industry to protect employees, contractors, neighbours and others
- The basics of local law
- The importance of risk assessments and method statements and the development process
- Site requirements for the welfare of construction workers on site
- Hazards and controls associated with construction sites and activities including working at height and confined spaces
- Site environmental management including management of waste and ecology
Maximum number of learners
Delegates will be awarded an IOSH certificate of attendance.
£550.00 + VAT
We run this course at our premises in Newry and for our clients across Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland at their premises or a suitable site of their choosing
*The following course(s) have been registered by CITB NI for grant assistance to registered in scope employers