Manual Handling ITSSAR
This ITSSAR accredited course will allow you to look carefully at your own work activities and contribute to the development of safer working practices. It will give an insight into looking after your back properly and teach you how to safely lift.
By the end of the course the delegate should be able to:
- State the health and safety responsibilities of both the company and the employee
- Define manual handling
- List the factors that create the problems within manual handling
- Identify the hazards of poor manual handling
- State what to check for prior to moving an object
- Demonstrate correct manual handling techniques
- Theory question paper.
- Practical assessment.
Delegates will be awarded an ITSSAR certificate of attendance and, will be registered on the TOPS scheme.
If required, an ITSSAR ID card can also be provided at an additional charge.
We run this course at our premises in Newry and for our clients across Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland at their premises or a suitable site of their choosing
*The following course(s) have been registered by CITB NI for grant assistance to registered in scope employers