Jaupt Driver CPC: Mental Health and Wellbeing
Mental Health and Wellbeing aims to provide the delegate with the skills and knowledge required to effectively look after their mental health.
This course has specifically been designed for drivers. Successful completion of the course will contribute 3.5 hours to their Periodic Training.
By the end of the course the delegate will have covered:
- What is the Highway Code and why is it important?
- Recent Highway Code updates
- Facts about the Highway Code
- Different users of the road
- Signals, signs and marking on the road
- How to effectively spot and respond to potential hazards?
- Importance of hazard perception
Maximum number of learners
Delegates will be awarded a certificate of attendance. Courses undertaken will be uploaded to the competent authority within 5 working days.
We run this course at our premises in Newry and for our clients across Northern Ireland and the UK at their premises or a suitable site of their choosing.