Jaupt Driver CPC: Vulnerable Road Users
Vulnerable Road Users aims to provide the delegate with knowledge on who vulnerable road users could include and how to keep them safe whilst on the road.
This course has specifically been designed for drivers. Successful completion of the course will contribute 3.5 hours to their Periodic Training.
By the end of the course the delegate will have covered:
- Defining a vulnerable road user
- Legislation to protect vulnerable road users
- Hazards facing vulnerable road users
- Causes of distraction whilst driving and the consequences
- Driving safely
- Responsibilities of drivers and their employers
- Responsibilities of vulnerable road users
Maximum number of learners
Delegates will be awarded a certificate of attendance. Courses undertaken will be uploaded to the competent authority within 5 working days.
We run this course at our premises in Newry and for our clients across Northern Ireland and the UK at their premises or a suitable site of their choosing.