Jaupt Taxi CPC: Disability and Equality Awareness
Disability and Equality Awareness aims to provide the delegate with a clear understanding of disability, diversity and equality issues.
This course has specifically been designed for drivers. Successful completion of the course will contribute 3.5 hours to their Periodic Training.
By the end of the course the delegate will have covered:
- Understanding of the current relevant legislation
- Understanding of disability, equality, and diversity issues
- Knowledge and understanding of the different communities
- Increased cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Confidence in cross-cultural communication
Maximum number of learners
Delegates will be awarded a certificate of attendance. Courses undertaken will be uploaded to the competent authority within 5 working days.
We run this course at our premises in Newry and for our clients across Northern Ireland and the UK at their premises or a suitable site of their choosing.