Jaupt Taxi CPC: First Aid - CPR and Resuscitation
First Aid: CPR and Resuscitation aims to provide the delegate with the knowledge and skills required to treat and manage an unresponsive casualty, who may require resuscitation.
This course has specifically been designed for drivers. Successful completion of the course will contribute 3.5 hours to their Periodic Training.
By the end of the course the delegate will have covered:
- Performing a primary survey
- Establishing level of consciousness
- Maintaining a patient’s airway
- Recognising when cardiopulmonary resuscitation is needed. Importance of early identification and summoning emergency services and an automated external defibrillator (AED)
- Delivering effective chest compressions
Recognise, assess and administer first aid for:
- Heart attack
Maximum number of learners
Delegates will be awarded a certificate of attendance. Courses undertaken will be uploaded to the competent authority within 5 working days.
We run this course at our premises in Newry and for our clients across Northern Ireland and the UK at their premises or a suitable site of their choosing.