Jaupt Taxi CPC: Vehicle and Personal Safety
Vehicle and Personal Safety aims to provide the delegate with knowledge on how to protect their vehicle and themselves against dangers which may arise whilst at work.
This course has specifically been designed for drivers. Successful completion of the course will contribute 3.5 hours to their Periodic Training.
By the end of the course the delegate will have covered:
- Identifying persons acting suspiciously
- What actions do I take in the event of a threat or attack?
- Difference in threats from terrorism and organised crime
- The importance of continuous vigilance
- Reporting potential and actual incidents
- Preventing attacks on vehicles
- The impact of an incident on the company, driver and customers
- Vehicle security
- Drivers’ responsibilities and awareness of potential dangers
Maximum number of learners
Delegates will be awarded a certificate of attendance. Courses undertaken will be uploaded to the competent authority within 5 working days.
We run this course at our premises in Newry and for our clients across Northern Ireland and the UK at their premises or a suitable site of their choosing.