NAT - Abrasive Wheels
This Abrasive Wheels course covers the essential knowledge and skills all staff who work with or around abrasive wheel equipment will need to safely and competently use it.
By the end of this course delegates should be able to answer and perform the following:
- Health and Safety legislation and regulations
- Control measures
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Types of abrasive wheel machines and using them safely
- Abrasive wheel selection, marking, identification and inspection
- Correct use, setting, adjustment and inspection of flanges, guards and accessories
- Pre-use machine safety checks
- Mounting abrasive wheels on various equipment
- Practical safe set up
Maximum number of learners
Theory question paper.
Delegates will be awarded a National Auditing and Training certificate of attendance, valid for 3 years.
We run this course at our premises in Newry and for our clients across Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland at their premises or a suitable site of their choosing
*The following course(s) have been registered by CITB NI for grant assistance to registered in scope employers