NAT Cat and Genny
This course is designed for those individuals who are assigned responsibility of locating underground services. Delegates will learn the importance of mapping underground services before commencing excavation activities, making their work safer.
By the end of this course delegates will have covered:
- Relevant health and safety legislation pertaining to CAT and Genny training
- Understanding site plans and hazard avoidance
- Safe systems of work and digging practices
- Pre-use tests, maintenance, and correct operational techniques for equipment
- Ensuring CAT and Genny compatibility
- Practical use of CAT and Genny tools in designated areas
Maximum number of learners
Theory question paper.
Delegates will be awarded a National Auditing and Training certificate of attendance, valid for 3 years.
We run this course at our premises in Newry and for our clients across Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland at their premises or a suitable site of their choosing
*The following course(s) have been registered by CITB NI for grant assistance to registered in scope employers