NAT Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Training
Many people spend several hours a day using Display Screen Equipment (DSE) and are unaware of the health problems it can pose. Therefore, the Display Screen Equipment Regulations require DSE users, who work with DSE for the majority of their day, to receive training that teaches them how to maintain an ergonomic setup and follow safe practices.
This training course provides the delegate with an awareness of the health risks associated with working with DSE. It teaches the learner how their workplace should be set up so that the chances of developing musculoskeletal problems are minimised.
By the end of the course the delegate should be able to:
- Understand why training in DSE is an important aspect of health and safety.
- Have knowledge of what is contained in the DSE legal regulations.
- Know how to undertake a DSE assessment of your workstation.
- Understand how to set up the workstation correctly to minimise the chances of developing health problems.
- Understand how to improve posture and wellbeing so that working with DSE becomes more ergonomic.
Theory question paper
Delegates will be awarded a National Auditing and Training certificate of attendance, valid for 3 years.
We run this course at our premises in Newry and for our clients across Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland at their premises or a suitable site of their choosing
*The following course(s) have been registered by CITB NI for grant assistance to registered in scope employers