NAT Ladder Safety
This course highlights the hazards associated with using ladders and the practical steps that can be utilised to minimise and control ladder risks.
By the end of this course delegates will have covered:
- Types of ladder
- Legislation and regulations
- Good and bad practices while using a ladder
- Identify and maintain PPE appropriate for ladder use
- Conducting all safety checks in accordance with manufacturers and legislative requirements
- Selecting the most suitable type of ladder, relative to the work being undertaken
- Erect, dismantle, and relocate ladder safely and efficiently
- Correct inspection of the ladder ahead of use
- Safely using a ladder
- Storage and maintenance of ladders
Maximum number of learners
Theory question paper.
Delegates will be awarded a National Auditing and Training certificate of attendance, valid for 3 years.
We run this course at our premises in Newry and for our clients across Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland at their premises or a suitable site of their choosing
*The following course(s) have been registered by CITB NI for grant assistance to registered in scope employers