NAT Safe Working at Height
This course highlights the hazards associated with working at a height and the practical steps that can be utilised to minimise and control working at height risks
By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the main features and requirements of the Work at Height Regulations.
- Give examples of common working at height tasks and understand the associated hazards and risks.
- Identify the factors that contribute to persons and objects falling from height.
- Describe the control measures that control and reduce the risk of falls from height.
- Understand the proper use of access and work at height equipment and safe methods of access to reduce or eliminate the risk of falls.
Maximum number of learners
Theory question paper.
Delegates will be awarded a National Auditing and Training certificate of attendance, valid for 3 years.
We run this course at our premises in Newry and for our clients across Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland at their premises or a suitable site of their choosing
*The following course(s) have been registered by CITB NI for grant assistance to registered in scope employers