NAT Scaffolding for Housebuilders
This course is designed for those individuals who erect, alter and dismantle simple system scaffold structures
By the end of this course delegates will have covered:
- Identifying the various components used in scaffolding
- Practical knowledge of fitting scaffold
- Erection sequences and the fixing of scaffold members
- Scaffold tie systems
- Inspection procedures for scaffolding
- Completing the Scaffold Inspection Register
- Legislation and standard
- Controlling risks and common health and safety hazards.
- Safe use of ladders
Maximum number of learners
Theory question paper.
Delegates will be awarded a National Auditing and Training certificate of attendance, valid for 3 years.
We run this course at our premises in Newry and for our clients across Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland at their premises or a suitable site of their choosing
*The following course(s) have been registered by CITB NI for grant assistance to registered in scope employers