NPORS Confined Spaces – Medium Risk (N702B)
This NPORS course is designed for anyone who require the knowledge and practical skills needed for working in Medium Risk Confined Spaces
By the end of this course delegates should be able to answer and perform the following:
- Have a basic understanding of the industry, the dangers of working in confined spaces and their responsibilities as an operative
- To be able to enter and navigate a confined space individually and as part of a team in a trained competent manner
- Defining confined spaces
- Managing confined spaces
- Gas detection – hazardous atmospheres
- NPORS classification and applications of the types of categories under the control for low, medium and high risk working
- Working at Height – harness, tripod and winch
- Emergency escape breathing apparatus
- Manning levels and communication
Maximum number of learners
Novice: 6 days
Refresher: 6 days
Experienced Workers Test: 1 day
Theory question paper.
Delegates will be awarded a NPORS ID card, valid for 5 years.
If required, a certificate of attendance can also be provided at an additional charge.
We run this course at our premises in Newry and for our clients across Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland at their premises or a suitable site of their choosing.
*The following course(s) have been registered by CITB NI for grant assistance to registered in scope employers