NPORS Excavator 180 Degree (N201)
This NPORS course is designed for anyone who works or wants to work with an Excavator 180o.
By the end of this course delegates should be able to answer and perform the following:
- Have a basic understanding of the industry and their responsibilities as an Excavator 180o operator
- Have a working knowledge of the manufacturer’s handbook for the particular Excavator 180o to be used
- To be able to locate and identify the major components of the Excavator 180o and explain their functions
- Conduct all pre-operational checks in accordance with manufacturers and legislative requirements
- Identify and maintain PPE appropriate for Excavator 180o use
- Prepare the Excavator 180o for use
- Conduct all necessary safety checks of the work area
- Operate machinery safely and efficiently
- Environmental considerations
- Storage and transportation of Excavator 180o attachments
- Explain loading/unloading procedures for machine transportation
- Carry out all end of shift and shut down procedures
Maximum number of learners
Experienced Worker Test: 4
Novice: 10 days
Refresher: 1 day
Experienced Workers Test: 1 day
Theory question paper.
Delegates will be awarded a NPORS ID card, valid for 5 years.
If required, a certificate of attendance can also be provided at an additional charge.
We run this course at our premises in Newry and for our clients across Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland at their premises or a suitable site of their choosing.
*The following course(s) have been registered by CITB NI for grant assistance to registered in scope employers