NPORS Forward Tipping Dumper (N204)
This NPORS accredited course is designed for anyone who works or wants to work with a Forward Tipping Dumper
By the end of this course delegates will be able to answer and perform the following:
- Understand the industry, the dangers of working in the industry and their responsibilities as an operator
- Have a working knowledge of the manufacturers handbook for the machine to be used
- Be able to locate and identify the major components of the machine and explain their functions
- Be able to locate and identify key controls and explain their functions
- Conduct all pre-operational checks in accordance with the manufacture’s legislative requirements
- Identify and maintain PPE appropriate for forward tipping dumper use
- Prepare the forward tipping dumper for use and operate safely and efficiently
- Conduct all necessary checks at the work area
- Attach and set trailers, ready for operation
- Environmental considerations
- Storage and transport of implements and attachments
- Carry out all end of shift and shut down procedures
Maximum number of learners
Experienced Workers Test: 6
Novice: 3 days
Refresher: 1 day
Experienced Workers Test: 1 day
Theory question paper.
Delegates will be awarded a NPORS ID card, valid for 5 years.
If required, a certificate of attendance can also be provided at an additional charge.
We run this course at our premises in Newry and for our clients across Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland at their premises or a suitable site of their choosing.
*The following course(s) have been registered by CITB NI for grant assistance to registered in scope employers