NPORS Forward Tipping Mini Dumper up to 1 Tonne (N139)
This NPORS accredited course is designed for anyone who works or wants to work on a Forward Tipping Mini Dumper.
By the end of this course delegates will be able to answer and perform the following:
- Have a basic understanding of the industry, the dangers of working in the industry and their responsibilities as an operator
- Have working knowledge of the manufacturer’s handbook for the particular machine to be used
- Be able to locate and identify the major components of the machine and explain their functions
- Be able to locate and identify key controls and explain their functions
- Conduct all pre-operational checks in accordance with the manufactures and legislative requirements
- Prepare the forward tipping mini dumper for use and operate safely and efficiently
- Identify and maintain PPE appropriate for Forward Tipping Dumper use
- Conduct all necessary safety checks at the work area
- Attachments set correctly, ready for operation
- Environmental considerations
- Storage and transport of forward tipping dumper/implements/attachments
- Carry out all end of shift and shut down procedures
Maximum number of learners
Experienced Workers Test: 6
Novice: 3 day
Refresher: 1 day
Experienced Workers Test: 1 day
Theory question paper.
Delegates will be awarded a NPORS ID card, valid for 5 years.
If required, a certificate of attendance can also be provided at an additional charge.
We run this course at our premises in Newry and for our clients across Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland at their premises or a suitable site of their choosing.
*The following course(s) have been registered by CITB NI for grant assistance to registered in scope employers