NPORS Lift Truck Supervisor Awareness (N405)
This NPORS course is designed for delegates with existing Lift Truck knowledge. It will enable them to understand the role and responsibilities of a Lift Truck Supervisor.
By the end of this course delegates should be able to answer and perform the following:
- Have a basic understanding of a supervisor’s responsibilities and relevant legislation, policies and procedures, including relevant risk assessments, method statements and traffic management net systems
- To be able to supervise the work safely and identify various hazards
- To be able to check certification for equipment and accessories including PPE
- Correctly risk assess the task and implement a safe system of work, prepare a step-by-step method statement including selection of equipment to be used
- Allocate team roles and responsibilities through a toolbox/safety briefing
- Oversee task ensuring the team safely follow the step-by-step system of work
- Liaise with management and operators
- Deliver a debrief meeting with the team and discuss any lessons learned
Maximum number of learners
Theory question paper.
Delegates will be awarded a NPORS ID card, valid for 5 years.
If required, a certificate of attendance can also be provided at an additional charge.
We run this course at our premises in Newry and for our clients across Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland at their premises or a suitable site of their choosing.
*The following course(s) have been registered by CITB NI for grant assistance to registered in scope employers