NPORS Mobile Scaffold Towers (N706)
This NPORS course is designed for anyone who works or wants to work on a Mobile Scaffold Tower. It teaches delegates to safely erect, move, inspect and dismantle tower scaffolding systems.
By the end of this course delegates should be able to answer and perform the following:
- Have a basic understanding of the industry, the dangers of working in the industry and their responsibilities
- Have a working knowledge of the manufacturer’s handbook for the particular Mobile Scaffold Tower used
- Be able to locate and identify components of the mobile scaffolding and explain their functions
- Conduct all safety checks in accordance with manufacturer and legislative requirements
- Select suitable type of mobile scaffolding, relative to the work being undertaken
- Identify and maintain PPE appropriate for Mobile Scaffold Tower’s
- Erect, dismantle and relocate the Mobile Scaffold Tower safely and efficiently
- Carry out end of work inspections
- Environmental considerations
- Storage of the Mobile Scaffold Tower.
Maximum number of learners
Experienced Worker Test: 8
Theory question paper.
Delegates will be awarded a NPORS ID card, valid for 5 years.
If required, a certificate of attendance can also be provided at an additional charge.
We run this course at our premises in Newry and for our clients across Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland at their premises or a suitable site of their choosing.
*The following course(s) have been registered by CITB NI for grant assistance to registered in scope employers